Moon Girl Anthology


I have started a new project with South Fellini, a production studio established by Tony Trov and Johnny Zito. The project consists in a brand new Moon Girl Anthology. Moon Girl is a lovely vigilante from 1950’s New York. You can follow her adventures on the namesake graphic novel published by Red 5 Comics (the same publishers of the wonderful Atomic Robo).
I am already drawing a six paged story written by Trov and Zito. I’ll bring The Buffoon to live, the coolest villain. Next Saturday, I’ll be sharing my character designs. If you are following me on twitter you may see some sneak peeks of the pages.  
I invite you guys to visit South Fellini’s site where you can find everything related to Moon Girl and other terrific stuff. Click here!

http://southfellini.com/store/images/Moon_Girl_Cover.jpg


No comments: